This beautiful Antique Colonial is pretty as a picture on the outside and even better on the inside. In the heart of Old Town, the home is bright and welcoming with wood floors throughout, exposed beams, and a granite kitchen with center island and wood stove. The front to back living room and dining room are bright and airy. A comfortable family room and half bath complete the first floor.
On the second floor there is an attractive full bath with tub, 3 bedrooms and a 4th additional room perfect for a study, studio, nursery or exercise room. The home has been updated to preserve its historic charm and traditional architecture, but the fresh decor and amenities make it appealing for today’s living standards.
Centrally located in historic Old Town Marblehead and a short walk to beaches (Fort Sewall, Gas House and Grace Olivers), restaurants, as well as the bus to Boston, this tastefully renovated home offers the opportunity to move in and enjoy all that Marblehead has to offer!
- Quiet tree-lined street in prime Old Town location
- Granite and stainless eat-in kitchen with island
- Wood burning stove
- Freshly painted and “move-in ready”
- 3 Bedrooms plus an additional room perfect for a study, nursery or workout room
- Private enclosed brick patio and fenced-in yard
- Off street parking for 1 car
- Basement storage space accessible from inside as well as exterior access